- The Holy Bible, and only the Bible, is the inspired, infallible authoritative inerrant Word of God for the church and the believer.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
- In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit as He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and He comforts all believers.
- Man was created sinless until man was tempted by Satan and fell bringing all of mankind to eternal separation from God.
- Jesus was physically resurrected from the dead in a glorified body three days after His death on the cross. As a result, both the saved and the lost will be resurrected. Those who accepted the atonement of Christ will spend eternity in heaven and those who rejected the atonement of Christ will suffer in a literal hell for eternity.
- The church is the living body of Jesus composed of all true believers. The work of the church is the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints, and the evangelization of the world.
- As believers, we must preach the Gospel to the world and signs will confirm His word.