Day 29

02/16/2017

12 Comments

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray that You will intercede in the lives of those buying someone today.  Allow them to feel Your presence so strong that they flee & seek help.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

02/18/2017 2:55am

Yes, Lord, touch the heart of those people who are looking at other with lust. Cleanse the mind of those who thinks dirty to others. And free those who are being slave of the flesh. In the name of our Lord Jesus, I pray this. Amen!

06/29/2017 8:06pm

This prayer is really moving. I am disheartened by this globally spreading sin of human-trafficking. I also pray that God don't let this happen and have mercy in the lives of the victims. I pray the heart of the buyers to be moved by God. Please guide everyone.

08/27/2017 5:35am

Jesus will always be my Savior. Thank you, Jesus, for not letting me take the wrong path in my life. i know that You have always guided me to become a better daughter of Yours. I am sorry for all of the times that I disobeyed Your orders. I am very grateful for every single time that You forgive me. I know that it must be tiring to always hear me say sorry, but do know that I am trying my best to become a better person. Please never get tired of loving me and my family.

04/01/2017 12:31am

post

05/29/2017 2:14am

Nothing to say but great web! I can get so many things from here. Thank you.

mars
06/29/2017 8:04pm

cute!!

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more.

09/05/2017 7:37am

Promotion is the best way to introduce our efforts to the community and explore your capasity.

09/08/2017 7:29pm

I am glad you that have given this article for us. I am very happy to know You.

09/13/2017 3:11am

It's an interesting article and educative for people. I will be back next time and I will say thank to this news.

09/20/2017 11:32pm

Make sure you choose the right and appropriate package before applying for English course in Kampung Inggris.

09/27/2017 7:18pm

Bird of love is one type of bird that has the most beautiful and beautiful colors. So no wonder, lovebird often bred by the bird hobbyist just to find new colors and rare. The rarer the color of Lovebird, the higher the selling price.