Day 29

02/16/2017

29 Comments

Dear Heavenly Father, we pray that You will intercede in the lives of those buying someone today.  Allow them to feel Your presence so strong that they flee & seek help.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

02/18/2017 2:55am

Yes, Lord, touch the heart of those people who are looking at other with lust. Cleanse the mind of those who thinks dirty to others. And free those who are being slave of the flesh. In the name of our Lord Jesus, I pray this. Amen!

06/29/2017 8:06pm

This prayer is really moving. I am disheartened by this globally spreading sin of human-trafficking. I also pray that God don't let this happen and have mercy in the lives of the victims. I pray the heart of the buyers to be moved by God. Please guide everyone.

08/27/2017 5:35am

Jesus will always be my Savior. Thank you, Jesus, for not letting me take the wrong path in my life. i know that You have always guided me to become a better daughter of Yours. I am sorry for all of the times that I disobeyed Your orders. I am very grateful for every single time that You forgive me. I know that it must be tiring to always hear me say sorry, but do know that I am trying my best to become a better person. Please never get tired of loving me and my family.

04/01/2017 12:31am

post

05/29/2017 2:14am

Nothing to say but great web! I can get so many things from here. Thank you.

mars
06/29/2017 8:04pm

cute!!

A debt of gratitude is in order for giving late reports with respect to the worry, I anticipate read more.

09/05/2017 7:37am

Promotion is the best way to introduce our efforts to the community and explore your capasity.

09/08/2017 7:29pm

I am glad you that have given this article for us. I am very happy to know You.

09/13/2017 3:11am

It's an interesting article and educative for people. I will be back next time and I will say thank to this news.

09/20/2017 11:32pm

Make sure you choose the right and appropriate package before applying for English course in Kampung Inggris.

09/27/2017 7:18pm

Bird of love is one type of bird that has the most beautiful and beautiful colors. So no wonder, lovebird often bred by the bird hobbyist just to find new colors and rare. The rarer the color of Lovebird, the higher the selling price.

10/18/2017 5:13am

Tourist destinations on the island of thousand is perfect for Snorkeling, diving, walking casually between the soft sand. On the island of Pari is able to enjoy the charm of white sand beaches are intoxicating

10/20/2017 3:01pm

Not all islands are included in the cluster of the Thousand Islands inhabited human Kepulauan Seribu is a group of islands located in the north of Jakarta, right opposite the bay of Jakarta.

10/24/2017 4:56am

If you find our car is not up to standard, you can convey to customer service Autonet Rent Car in the numbers mentioned above. Even on holidays we can still receive your car rental orders immediately.

10/27/2017 12:11am

For you, From my heart, saying Amen.

Wishing a blessed and nice weekend to everyone.

10/29/2017 6:18pm

References to see all of our house models or choose Design of your choice. Our Duplex House plan begins very early,and includes a large-sized home floor plan. House Plans in this collection represents the efforts of dozens of home designers and architects.

10/31/2017 10:19am

From home-oriented to maximizing light and minimizing heat, to plan the layout of the room so that everyone in the family can enjoy their own time or time together, this design offers real flexibility, flexibility and adjustment.

11/03/2017 3:45am

One concept that must be understood in a brand protection system - especially applicable in Indonesia is that the exact term is not brand owner but owner or holder of the rights to a registered mark, because the owner of the right acquires his rights through his claim in the form registration to DJHKI.

11/07/2017 3:40pm

Car rental has many advantages when compared with public transportation such as bus or taxi. In addition to tiring, noText utilizing public transportation sometimes costs more.

11/09/2017 2:57pm

Stamford Bridge apparently became the destination of Manchester United's second defeat at the beginning of the 2017/2018 season. Single goal Alvaro Morata made Jose Mourinho and the team had to go home with head bowed

11/10/2017 5:44pm

If you have a large family and enjoy entertaining guests, the dining room may be a focal point in your home, whereas if you have a smaller house and want to maintain an informal and comfortable atmosphere.

11/10/2017 8:51pm

Making a simple minimalist home design with minimalist style is now very suitable if applied in the dwelling you are building for your residence.

11/14/2017 3:25pm

Want to add a little touch of nature in order to give the impression referesh, you can now create a small garden that can be placed on the edge of the house.

11/22/2017 5:16pm

Our team will do our best to deliver your website to the top position. Used to know the behavior of website visitors and very helpful to plan your business marketing strategy, contact us at seohandal.

11/24/2017 3:30pm

Here are some advantages of using our services. SEO is the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization that will maximize a website or site can be seen on the first page in search engine

11/26/2017 3:54am

At least the first page of search results based on certain targeted keywords, to increase the chances of a web-based marketing company to get new customers or readers.

12/08/2017 11:26pm