Day 27

02/10/2017

7 Comments

Father God we know You are all knowing and all powerful.  We give You thanks for protecting those who protect those who have been trafficked.  Amen

Comments

03/01/2017 6:33am

Human trafficking is one of the leading problems. People give some money to the innocent people and try to involve them illegal activity. The government should trace all the people who are involved in this act. I am with you to support in this campaign.

03/20/2017 6:55am

I pray that those victims will be healed in Jesus name. I pray that they will find comfort and peace despite of the things they have encountered. I know that these people will find strength in the Lord the way I found strength in the Lord as well. Thank you for continually praying for those who have been abused. I know that your prayers will not be in vain.

This is a serious threat to humanity, this is human trafficking. Many people died. They committed suicide and murdered people. I do not want to believe this is happening, but this is reality and this is what the situation the world us. Let us help people who are in the situation of this. They are helpless. Let us love all the people who cared for us as they care for us. Let us remember that we are not alone.

10/20/2017 3:00pm

Not all islands are included in the cluster of the Thousand Islands inhabited human Kepulauan Seribu is a group of islands located in the north of Jakarta, right opposite the bay of Jakarta.

10/27/2017 12:14am

Indeed, GOD helps those who helps themselves.

10/27/2017 3:33am

Protection is the one that should be make us who we are.

11/13/2017 4:56am

Simple minimalist home design. There are also ornaments ornaments in the form of statues. The statues can be placed as decoration interior or exterior of the house.