Day 22

02/05/2017

8 Comments

Heavenly Father, we lift up to You those who uphold the law.  We ask You to keep them safe while rescuing those who have been trafficked.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

02/18/2017 7:34pm

The power of prayer is exactly work when we do it with most believes but I am excited to read your opinion that lead to a man in the field of religious. It is good to post this type of religious article for the best reward from all visitor. Thank you for share this info with the name of great Jesus.

06/19/2017 6:37pm

I actually do believe in the power of praying. When things are not good, I usually talk to God for some comfort. When I feel really devastated, I communicate with the Lord to find refuge. When I feel lost and miserable, I talk to Him for some enlightenment. I believe that praying is what we need if we want to feel refreshed and renewed. Thank you for all the prayers that you are offering here. You have indeed a good and kind heart by doing these things.

07/07/2017 10:43pm

I believe that prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe. I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. Prayer is more than meditation. In meditation the source of strength is one's self. When one prays he goes to a source of strength greater than his own.

09/05/2017 7:40am

Promotion is the best way to introduce our efforts to the community and explore your capasity.

09/08/2017 7:29pm

I am glad you that have given this article for us. I am very happy to know You.

09/13/2017 3:11am

It's an interesting article and educative for people. I will be back next time and I will say thank to this news.

09/20/2017 11:34pm

Make sure you choose the right and appropriate package before applying for English course in Kampung Inggris.

09/27/2017 7:19pm

Bird of love is one type of bird that has the most beautiful and beautiful colors. So no wonder, lovebird often bred by the bird hobbyist just to find new colors and rare. The rarer the color of Lovebird, the higher the selling price.