Day 3

01/17/2017

10 Comments

Holy Father, we pray for the families searching for their loved ones who are enslaved.  We pray that you comfort them and bring them peace.  Amen

Comments

It is the third day of your daily prayer. I must say that I've been consistently checking your website to read your daily gospels. I have a solid Christian faith. I believe in your caption saying that these daily prayers can make a difference. I will be sharing this to my friends.

02/12/2017 11:54pm

You have a great daily prayer. This can be a good help to stop human trafficking. It is very prevalent in the society these days. We should really lend a prayer for the victims of this crime.

06/10/2017 8:44pm

This was absolutely a success. You really did an amazing job on this one. I really admire your skills in anything you're capable of doing. I'm just so proud how you actually handle this very professionally. Continue burning that passion and determination to succeed! Congratulations and I hope you'll get more interviews just like this one. Best of luck to you and your career!

01/29/2017 5:52am

I must say that your opinion is understandable. Can't wait for the next one.

03/04/2017 10:57am

I will pray for them just like you. You are such a kind person! I am so proud of you.

09/05/2017 6:44am

The exotic island in this place has become the preferred tourist destination. Come and enjoy its natural beauty.

09/08/2017 7:09pm

I have a lot of good stories to tell you. They were all very happy. thank Mr.

09/13/2017 2:43am

I am glad to be able to read your article. It's an interesting and educative address.

09/20/2017 11:13pm

You can learn English maximally if you take an English course in Kampung Inggris

09/27/2017 6:38pm

Eight types of birds chirping which is arguably the most popular or most popular in Java. If you include people who live on the island of Java you certainly will also like one of the eight species of birds chirping.